Your key to a successful bridge club
The Bridgemate II is a new generation Bridgemate scoring system and is the successor of the popular Bridgemate Pro. Build on 10-years experience, the Bridgemate II is a great leap ahead in all aspects. A modern device with improved features and user-friendliness which increase the enjoyment in the game of bridge. The Bridgemate II scoring system is an excellent companion for every bridge club.
Bridgemate II inherits its basic characteristics from the Bridgemate Pro. It is a sturdy and reliable scoring system which allows the players to enter their board results in a quick and validated way. Features for tournament directors have been further extended through the TD-menu and the PC control software. But the Bridgemate II has much more to offer than its predecessor.
Key features of the Bridgemate II
- A modern and ergonomic design which fits perfectly on every bridge table. Its light weight and significantly reduced volume make it easy to carry and store.
- Same large keys as Bridgemate Pro. Four function keys have been added for unlimited extra functionality.
- Large LCD screen; three times bigger than Bridgemate Pro. Large and clear fonts make it easy readable for players of all ages.
- An intuitive entry process of board results requiring only a minimum of key strokes. All information is entered on one screen.
- Very low battery consumption. Bridgemate II runs typically about 500 sessions on one set of 2 AA batteries and is therefore very economical.
- Easy to clean and maintain due to its snap-on cover. The cover can be removed in just seconds allowing to clean or replace the keypad.
Bridgemate II offers you all the functionality of Bridgemate Pro plus many new features which make the game even more attractive. New functions are:
- Entry of board result all on one screen.
- Confirmation of score by east/west using a dedicated “accept” key.
- Allow players to review their own scores at any moment, and optionally allow them to edit these scores.
- Real-time movement synchronization ensures that movement updates made in your scoring program are directly relayed to the Bridgemates.
- Update Bridgemate settings at any moment during play.
- Show previous board results as traveler (including lead cards) or frequency list, either 4 (large font) or 6 (medium sized font) scores per screen. Browse through the results with up and down function keys.
- TD-menu is accessible with a function key and locked by a self-configurable PIN code.
- Show current ranking during play, or at end of session only.
- Show player names at start of each round.
- Show IMP instead of percentages as indication of board result (available soon).
- Show seatings for next round.
- Show remaining boards to be played in current round.
- Recording bidding and play is fully integrated.
- Setup menu for configuring basic settings.
- Scan function for choosing between available sections in play.
- Easy software updates through wireless transfer.
Read more about the Bridgemate II here soon..